Friday, August 19, 2005

Solo Subway

So im really loving this London thing....

there are hundreds of different places all buzzing with activity it really is amazing

I took my first subway ride solo yesterday it was quite intimidating at first I even got a little lost but then someone from tfl (Transport For London) saw me starring at this map on the wall in a tube station with this very confused look on my face and he came and helped me get home. I am starting to get a hang of this whole underground thing. It really is quite amazing that you can get anywhere easily without a car and not more then a 10 minute walk. When I first got here the first thing I purchased was a Week transport pass for zones 1, 2 and 3 for £25 and I haven't had to pay a pence (or cent for u folks back in s.a) for transport since. Need to take a bus or train I need to take?Just whip out the pass its pretty cool and great value for money. There also millions of these big red bussed all over the place its mind-blowing like you wont wait at a bus stop for more then 10 minutes.

I went to this really cool burger bar tonight called Gourmet Burger Kitchen fan-fucking-tastic burgers...Best iv ever had! WOW!
BTW I would appreciatee it if my loyal readers left an occasionall comment, you know they there for a reason. I changed the settings on the blog so anyone can post a comment (Youdon't need to log in or create an account or any of that crap) So youdon't have any excuses.

More to come soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wassup Rich. Hope you doing well and all, having good times, meeting chilled people. Hope you dont get to lost again! hehe Have a sick time and good luck with the graft!

Peace!

Rich said...

Sweet boety I might have a sick contracting job lined up for 2 months ill know more on monday. Ill let you guys know whats happening

Anonymous said...

Yo g000se
So glad to hear you settling in well and lots of luck for the job that you might get on monday! its great this blog and im loving your flikr photos.. sweet my man. keep the peace and keep this blog updated!!!
Beasto