Monday, September 05, 2005

Loning it in London

Whatsup my peeps its been a while since an update.

So finding a job has been harder then I thought but I finally seem to be getting somewhere. Apparently some guy thought that my CV was the best he had seen for a specific job (But this is agent talk so we will see) anyways I did a technical test this weekend I think I did well and I should have an interview on Thursday/Friday (unless I made a cockup of epic proportion in the technical test)

Otherwise London is fantabulous its like living in a different world I turned sky to a "African news channel" and low and behold there was the SABC 1 news cant believe some of the shit that goes on back home.

Living alone for the past ten days or so has been a very cool experience if a little lonely but hopefully ill make more friend when I get a job and move (get kicked) out of the place I'm staying at the end of the week. I have already found some Jewish youth hostel type thing for £380 or so a month which is actually very good forLondonn

I went to go visit the Big Ben clock tower and the London millenniumm) Eye onThursday it was very cool but at £12.50 for a ride (on the eye not the clock) it was a little to pricey for me until I find a job

Im going to the Tate modern artmuseumem tomorrow which should be really cool, all the major museums here are all free to get into which is also cool.

Well iv got an interestingng week ahead Ill post any interestingng developments to me blog.

No comments: